1. Pre-Authorized Offerings (Direct Deposit)
There are several ways to start a "Direct deposit Donation" :
1. Picked up a Pre-Authorized debit Form at the Information Centre at the Parking Lot entrance of the Church and return it to the Parish Office
2. Download a copy of the form and return it to the Parish Office: Download here
a. Scan the filled form to
b. or drop the filled form off at the Parish Office
c. or Fax the filled form to 1-204-257-3325
3. Fill out the online Form Here
There are two main advantages to this method of financially supporting the parish.
You don't have to remember to bring a weekly envelope to church.
It helps our Finance Council plan with the knowledge of dependable finances.
For special collections throughout the year are made available at Mass.
2. Donations using Visa or MasterCard
Credit card donations cans be made throw throw the Archdioceses of Saint Boniface website here you only need to indicate Christ the King as your parish and the donation will be forwarded to the parish.
3. Church Envelopes for Weekly Giving
When you register and request a box of envelopes they will be prepared for you. Previous to the start of each calendar year, a new box of envelopes with your name will be on tables at the entrance to the church.